Sweet Spot Golf LLC Website
What Type of Personal Information Do We Collect and Use?
Whenever you register a Sweet Spot Golf LLC product, send us an email, purchase products from the Sweet Spot Golf LLC Website, register as a Sweet Spot Golf LLC member, enter to win a contest, subscribe to one of our newsletters, or otherwise transmit information via the Sweet Spot Golf LLC Website, Sweet Spot Golf LLC may obtain and collect personally identifiable contact information (expressed herein generally as "personal information") such as your name, email address, payment information (i.e. credit card number/expiration date), and/or mailing address, subject to your ability to "opt-out" of our future use or disclosure of such information.
Sweet Spot Golf LLC will never disclose your email address to third parties for use in connection with any email marketing campaign of a third party or business partner.
Sweet Spot Golf LLC may always use personal information in the following ways:
- to enable us to respond to you generally, or to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders
- to perform any services requested by you
- to compile and/or distribute aggregate - never individual - information about our website users and aggregate usage patterns
- to provide our own website designers with useful information for developing new features and services that meet your needs
- to tailor your experience on our websites, showing you content we think might interest you or altering the content according to your personal preferences
- as part of an online employment application to evaluate your qualifications only
Sweet Spot Golf LLC will not disclose your email address for use in connection with a third party's marketing efforts.
Sweet Spot Golf LLC may also use personal information for all marketing and survey purposes on behalf of itself and its affiliates. Sweet Spot Golf LLC may appoint third party agents in connection with such marketing and survey efforts. Sweet Spot Golf LLC may disclose personal information to select business partners for use in connection with direct mail marketing efforts, but that personal information will not include your email address.
If you have "opted-out", Sweet Spot Golf LLC will use or disclose your personal information only as stated above, or: (1) when legally ordered to do so by a lawful subpoena or court order, (2) if you violate or breach an agreement with Sweet Spot Golf LLC, (3) if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Sweet Spot Golf LLC or those of Sweet Spot Golf LLC 's other customers, (4) under exigent circumstances to protect the physical safety of Sweet Spot Golf LLC, its employees, users or the general public, or (5) to validate credit card numbers for charging for fee services.
Sweet Spot Golf LLC may share aggregate statistical information with business partners, sponsors or other third parties, but none of them receive individual identifying information about you. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of visitors visited a certain area on a website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out registration forms, but we would not disclose anything that uniquely identifies those individuals.
Unsolicited Emails Received by You
Sweet Spot Golf LLC does not send unsolicited bulk emails to anyone who has requested that we do not contact them. We send our newsletters only to those who have taken affirmative steps to subscribe. If you have inadvertently received one of our newsletters, or if you simply wish to stop receiving them, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions contained in each newsletter or send a request to be unsubscribed to email@example.com
Chat Rooms and Forums
The Sweet Spot Golf LLC Website may now or in the future include chat rooms, forums, and/or news groups. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these public venues, which you do at your own risk. If you do so, you may receive unsolicited emails or "spam" from others. Sweet Spot Golf LLC cannot safeguard the privacy of personal information that is disclosed online in this manner.
Message Board Blog
The Sweet Spot Golf LLC Website may now or in the future include a message board, and/or news groups. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these public venues, which you do at your own risk. If you do so, you may receive unsolicited emails or "spam" from others. Sweet Spot Golf LLC cannot safeguard the privacy of personal information that is disclosed online in this manner.
- keep count of return visits to the Sweet Spot Golf LLC Website
- accumulate and report anonymous, aggregate, statistical information on website usage
- deliver content specific to your interests or past viewing history
- save your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our websites
You can also disable cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you can accept or reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set.
Sweet Spot Golf LLC does not store or record the Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses of visitors to the Website for marketing purposes, although we may store IP addresses in server logs for system maintenance purposes or to store the source location whenever someone provides Personal Information. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. An Internet Service Providers ("ISP") typically assigns a random IP addresses at the time of your dial-up. For local area network ("LAN"), DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. We cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages, but these IP addresses are never associated with Internet users.
The Sweet Spot Golf LLC Website uses physical, electronic and managerial security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
- We use Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") connections with 128-bit encryption for certain transactions and confidential data. When you use a secure browser, all information you submit comes to us over the Internet in an encrypted form. Every secure page uses a digital certificate issued by a third-party certification authority. A "site certificate" sits on all secure pages. To view this certificate, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key on the bottom bar of your browser window.
- We monitor system and application activity logs to identify any unusual activity from authorized and/or unauthorized individuals accessing our systems and/or making changes to stored information. We regularly perform preventative system maintenance and monitoring to ensure the security of our data systems.
- We maintain our servers in locked facilities with secure access. Backup processes are utilized on a regular basis and stored by an independent company in a secure, off-site location.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. You can report network abuse and any risk of security violations to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Online Privacy Protection
The Sweet Spot Golf LLC Website complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, which protects the privacy of children using the Internet. Sweet Spot Golf LLC does not knowingly collect contact or personal information from children under 15. The Sweet Spot Golf LLC Websites are not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 15, and are designed to block our knowing acceptance of any such information. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 15. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 15, please do so by emailing us at INFO@SWEETSPOTGOLF.NET
, or at the following address:
Sweet Spot Golf LLC
Attn: Legal Department
28 Argonaut Suite 140
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
back to top ^